I've been a slow starter this year with my resolutions for 2012, but I'm finally getting started on this one. I'm going to have to buy a scale, though. I just wanted to drop in and let everyone know that I'm not intentionally uninvolved. As soon as I can track what I weigh, I'll be posting as regularly as I can.
Resolutions:
-Get fit.
-Survive the Mayan apocalypse.
2012 here I come!
I'd like to survive the Mayan apocalypse too. Good resolution! I'll add that one to my list!
ReplyDeleteAnother resolution that I want to make is getting in touch with everyone every week or two and keeping up-to-date. I'm really bad about calling people when I'm hurting really bad because I feel like I spend the whole time whining at them about how much I hurt. How lame is that? ;) So anyway...hopefully you'll all be hearing from me every week or two! I can't promise I'll have anything interesting to say, but I'll want to hear all about YOU, so get those stories ready! ;) Love you all!
Steve, you are pretty ambitious. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat about the fireworks? Of course, that was Mom's idea...I couldn't be so clever...
ReplyDelete